In order to use TV Plus, your Sky+ box must be on the same WiFi network as your phone. Here are a few things to check:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to WiFi
- Check that your Sky+ box is connected to either ethernet (wired network cable to your router) or WiFi (using an adaptor on older boxes or in the settings on newer devices)
If you watch catch up and on demand programmes, things like BBC iPlayer, via your Sky+ box you should be able to use TV Plus.
To check your Sky+ box's network settings, follow these steps:
- Press the Services button on your remote control
- Select Settings at the top (it has a spanner icon)
- Scroll across to Network
- Check that your box has been assigned an IP address
If you don't have an IP address assigned you won't be able to use TV Plus.